The BOT have a very clear vision of the sort of school they want to help create:
Remarkables Primary School's vision is to equip and inspire learners to be savvy citizens with wide horizons.
Our Mission Statement
‘Truly Remarkable People – Nga Iwi Tumeke'.
We want to see our learners
- Have a positive sense of identity and play to their strengths
- Be thoughtful and confident citizens of local, national and global communities
- Communicate effectively and accurately using a variety of tools
- Be confident with a sense of fun
- Have strong Literacy and Mathematical skills
- Be a skilful, critical, creative and reflective thinker
- Use their initiative, learn from their mistakes, persevere
- Learn along life's pathways to success