To provide the vital link between families, our community and school - offering opportunities for all to be involved in our school.
To raise funds for the school via various events and promotions. To promote engagement of the staff, parents and teachers, in consultation with the Board of Trustees and the local community. To promote liaison between the staff, parents and classes, engendering a community school feel.
In the past 12 months, the RPA have gifted funding for the following activities / resources:
- furniture and equipment for classrooms (Cookbook fundraiser)
- new IT resources (Cookbook fundraiser)
- art resources
- new Kapa Haka uniforms
- sporting equipment
- musical equipment
- development of STEM resources
- purchase of new library books
Over the past 12 months, we have been instrumental in organising:
- a skating disco
- a movie night for the children & parents' night out
- second hand uniform sales
- teatowel & Calendar art fundraisers
- the Remarkables Carnival
Over the next 12 months we have many ideas and activities planned, and we would also welcome any suggestions you might have.
Our current committee is led by:
Angela Sinclair - Treasurer
Suki Lee – Secretary
We welcome all parents and whanau to join us at our monthly meetings to share your ideas and suggestions.
If you have any questions regarding the RPA, we would all be happy to answer them and you are all welcome to join our meetings. Please contact the RPA by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
All meetings are held in the staff room and dates are on the Parents calendar and School’s Facebook Page.
We are a registered charity.
OUR VISION FORWARD
We plan to support our school development in the following areas:
- tiger turf and playground extension and maintenance
- ongoing IT upgrades
- learning materials and resources